Often times, after shock or trauma, we tend to shut down and close off as way of protecting ourselves. While the desire is to not let pain in, the result tends to be letting less love in. So, MORE LOVE, please! This love will help you remember who you are, what your values are, and how you’d prefer to navigate through life!
These are my favorite heart-opening tips to keep you connected to love-consciousness:
- Love Essential Oils: The following oils are great for opening your heart, aligning with compassion, reducing judgment, offering forgiveness, and helping you feel connected to love: Bergamot, Sandalwood, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, and Neroli. Essential Oils are plant based and super potent. It takes hundreds to tens of thousands of pounds to distill just one drop of each essential oil. For best results, apply twice daily for a minimum of 21 days. Apply to the center of your chest and spread outwards towards your shoulders and arms. Prolonged use has a cumulative effect that can act as a euphoric.
*There are tons of essential oils that will open the heart so please find the perfect fit for you! If you love it, you’ll use it! Vendors I love are Floracopeia, Mountain Rose Herbs, and Enfleurage!
- Stretch it out! The following yoga poses will help you open up your Heart Chakra to MORE LOVE, more ease and grace, better posture, and less aches and pains! Check it out here!
- Hug it out! Here’s an amazing Ted Talk on oxytocin, the molecule of empathy, trust, and morality. I challenge you to get your 8 hugs in each and every day!
- Watch our Gratitude Video! Gratitude is the way we walk in love! Ilka and I discuss how it increases euphoria, connection, and peace here! We post weekly videos on our YouTube channel, so stay tuned for more!
- Watch our Psychic Detox Video! I believe we’re all born vibing high on love! And then life happens! Thus, Rumi says, “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” In this video, we teach you how to get rid of all them barriers!
Once you’re high on your own supply, please sprinkle that good-good around!
- Volunteer: Nothing cray, something sustainable, please! Something you know you can commit to no matter what! Maybe it’s at the local animal shelter, the homeless shelter, the women’s center, or the Black Lives Matter organization. There are a plethora of wonderful options to choose from, and all paths lead to PEACE. Along with helping others, it will also help decrease your grief, sadness, and depression!
- Donate: Find something you’re passionate about and believe we need more of in the world. Then, offer it your light and support! Again, make sure it’s sustainable so you can keep the offering going forever more! As you know from our Giving Back page, my fave is Kiva.org, but there are thousands of wonderful organizations. Find one that speaks to you and offer it your consistent support.
- For all my parents: You have an incredibly important job! While children are most influenced before age 5, being a role model in love and light is effective at any age! It’s far more effective to embody and exemplify what you wish for your children and our future than it is to speak it. This is no small task. It’s a HUGE one! And it’s worth it! Not just for them, not just for our future, but for you! It’ll help you feel more peaceful and calm. It’ll help you trust your future leader. And it’ll increase the quality of life for all living beings in your home. You’re awesome and you rock! Thank you for offering our future more LIGHT, LOVE, and PEACE!
- Do whatever you can! And then acknowledge yourself for it! There are no small tasks! Don’t discredit yourself for all you’re already doing. If you’re buying food for your homeless neighbor, acknowledge yourself! If you’re offering directions to that _____ tourist, please acknowledge yourself! This is how we behave in love!
You are all beautiful, benevolent, and badass LIGHT LEADERS & LOVE WARRIORS! We are incredibly honored to walk this path with you to create the most euphoric, vibrant, and LOVE-FILLED planet. Thank you!
meet our founder
Dr. Deganit Nuur is a world renowned spiritual teacher, clairvoyant, doctor of acupuncture, writer, and lecturer.
Besides being named “Top 15 Intuitives Globally” by Gwyneth Paltrow’s publication, goop, Nuur has been featured in
The New York Times, Vanity Fair, Vogue, and Forbes amongst other reputable publications.