We are in the midst of a momentous, collective healing crisis – the one we’ve been avoiding for centuries, that all of our past lives have been preparing us for. Our fears are being ignited, our hopes are becoming jaded, and we’re being lured into disillusionment about who we are and what we stand for. If you are feeling helpless, alone, shut-down, or just plain depressed, you are NOT alone. We hear your cries, and your spirit guides are perking up from the waysides ready to jump in and join you hand in hand. When fear promises us division and loss, we dream of another tomorrow where we are all welcomed, valued, seen, and heard for all that we are and all that we wish to become.
This is a time when Arundhati Roy’s words shake us to our core and beckon us to keep on treading: “Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.” Can you hear her?
She knows that the dissolution of self and the realization of our cosmic connectedness is being awoken. This moment was predicted by our ancestors, and we have never been more ready to charge on and create our visions!
Here are some small tips to survive the collective healing crisis aka join the revolution aka fall in love with yourself aka hear her breathing:
1. Pay homage to your ancestors – set up a small alter on your windowsill, coffee table, or nightstand. Include pictures of loved ones passed, crystals, flowers, fresh salt water, shells, and anything you find sacred. Remember that you are part of a long line of healers that have given you everything you need to succeed.
2. Bless yourself often – cleanse your aura with sage, sandalwood, palo santo, selenite, or any herb or crystal of your choice. Bless your chakras with essential oils, light a candle, set an intention, make every moment feel magical and aligned and remember that you are made of the dirt and the clouds.
3. Do something nice for someone you don’t know – it’s easy to do things for recognition. What do you do when nobody’s looking? Say hi to a lonely soul on the subway, buy someone lunch just because, help someone carry their groceries. It’s really these small acts that, when received, renew people’s faith in ALL of us.
4. Have a private conversation – we’re all full of rage and dissent on social media. But what about that uncle nobody talks to or Aunt Sue who thinks you’re a crazy witch? Those are the people we need most. They are here to teach us the most valuable lessons. Gather your people and fall in love with the common ground you share.
5. Meditate – meditating truly changes our worldview in ways I never dreamed possible. Download our meditations from our Nuur shop and YouTube, or find any of the millions of meditations online, and calm that mind! We are our most powerful when we are centered and at peace. When you are able to transcend your body and mind and become your highest self, everybody benefits. Make a habit of self-care and tuning out, so you can tune back in.
6. Be bold – silence is the friend of repression, and everyone who has made you feel like you don’t matter and have nothing to contribute was painfully wrong. Come out of the woodworks, be your boldest baddest self, and show the universe that you’re unapologetically YOU! Speak up for your belief systems and never forget that a trembling voice is still a voice! We got your back, and we need all of you. Now is the time to rise up and spread the light.
Got any tools for surviving the collective healing crisis?
Feel free to share below!
meet our founder
Dr. Deganit Nuur is a world renowned spiritual teacher, clairvoyant, doctor of acupuncture, writer, and lecturer.
Besides being named “Top 15 Intuitives Globally” by Gwyneth Paltrow’s publication, goop, Nuur has been featured in
The New York Times, Vanity Fair, Vogue, and Forbes amongst other reputable publications.